American Pediatric Surgery Managers Association
· To advance the administration or management of health care in academic, hospital and private pediatric surgical entities.
· To promote the concept of professional management in pediatric surgical administration
· To enhance the continuing educational process for pediatric surgical administrators through sponsorship of meetings, seminars, written communications, etc.
· To collect and disseminate information concerning present and proposed national, provincial, state and local legislation and other data pertinent to the professional administrator or a pediatric surgery entity.
· To interact in liaison with other professional associations when such interaction advances these stated purposes.
· To promote cooperation, understanding and fellowship within the membership of this organization.
Revised, May 16, 1995
Home • About Us